Thursday 4 April 2013

Belong To You (A Cole Novel, Book One) by Vi Keeland




Published: April 4th 2013 by Create Space

***Disclaimer: This is an Adult Erotica Novel, I am putting the disclaimer as I do have some reviews on my                       blog that are in the YA genre***

This is the first in a new series from Vi and I am really looking forward to the rest in the series if they are going to be anything like this one. The story is based around Sydney and her friend Sienna going on Sydney's honeymoon as the trip had already been paid for, but the engagement was broken off a couple months before because of her ex-fiance cheating. Sydney and Sienna have known each other for almost all of their lives, and are best friends, I really enjoyed their personalities and they had me laughing out loud a few times.

When they get to their destination they are having dinner together and they are sent drinks from a gentleman that they do not know, who is with a group of his friends, and that is when we meet Jack, and he is the perfect specimen of a man! We come to know that he is there with his friends for a bachelor party, and that works out well because it turns out that Sienna is interested in Jack's friend Tyler, and I am hoping that their story is next!

It is not long before we see Sydney and Jack off together and you can feel the chemistry between them right from the beginning, and it is hot! The only other books I have read in this genre were the office romance kind of ones, so for me it was really refreshing to read something outside the office, with the beaches, and nice hotel rooms. I was captivated by this story, and read it straight through in one sitting, and was sad when it ended because I wanted more, I did not see that ending coming so soon.

Jack is the kind of man that when you are dating him he wants everyone to know it, and is on the possessive side when seeing you talking to other guys. Also he has some issues with his father from his past, and the story goes a little in depth with that as well, and there is a twist where Sydney is put in the middle of it. Overall I really enjoyed this book for everything it had in it, the storyline, characters, romance, steamy scenes, I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a weekend read, a 4/5 in my books.



No comments:

Post a Comment