Wednesday 1 May 2013

My first ever Read-a-long!


I am so excited, I just saw this on facebook today and decided to participate as I have been meaning to read this book for a long time, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity!

Thank you so much to Evie @ Bookish (http://evie-bookish.blogspot.ca/) and Rachelia @ Bookish Comforts (http://bookishcomforts.blogspot.ca/).

It sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun, so if you have this book and have not read it yet, head over to either blog and sign up! And as a very cool bonus, the author Bethany Griffin has decided that for each participant, she is going to send a Masque of the Red Death bookmark!

There is a full schedule of events throughout the month listed on both blogs and it looks like there will be discussion posts approximately every week for specific chapters, then a big one at the end for the whole book! I am so excited for this, and I want to thank both ladies for hosting this, it gives me the perfect reason to finally pull this one off the shelf!



No comments:

Post a Comment