Thursday 31 October 2013

Fevered Souls Season 2 by S.K. Falls


Source: ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review
Where to buy:

REVIEW

*Review may contain spoilers to Season 1*

As soon as I started reading this, I was right back in to the world with Cara and Dax all over again, I love when I can immerse myself in a world like that. The romance between Cara and Dax is so sweet and innocent, and I don't see that in many new adult books right now, and it is really a refreshing change. You can feel the love that they have for each other, and that they really do want to know everything about what happens, like when Dax has to do his ritual, and Cara chooses to stay and watch so she can better understand where he is coming from after.

This is a fantastic follow up to Season 1, there was so much action and twists that I was not expecting that I could not stop reading it! I really enjoy the characters in this series, even though it is paranormal, there is still aspects that you can connect to them on a moral level and they really do seem like us. Also the struggles that Cara has in this season are really big, and I cannot wait to see how they play out in season 3! 

The highlight of the book for me was the twist with James and what happens to him, and how he knows that something has happened, and wants to rebel against it, but at the same time he agrees with what they are doing to a certain extent, and does not understand how Cara can be living her life the way she is, and it puts a real tension on their friendship.

And that ending! Who saw that coming! If you have not read this series yet, please do, you will not be disappointed, and it is definitely a great bang for your buck as each season is only $2.99 right now and worth every penny. This season get a 5/5 from me.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So glad you enjoyed it, Holly! :) Thanks for a fabulous review and for having me today!

    ReplyDelete